Smart Lab Hub ➡️ Your Smart Choice
SmartLab Hub endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data is carried out in compliance with the Personal Date (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Regions.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
SmartLab Hub may ask for your personal information when you register for membership or sign up to any services on this Website. If you refuse to provide personal information to us or provided personal information is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide services available on this Website to you.
The purpose of collection and use of personal information on this Website include the following, without limitation:
- To confirm your identity;
- To provide services available on this Website, including but not limited to any product enquiry, selling activities, exchange service, delivery service and marketing for any products or services provided by SmartLab Hub;
- To provide our promotions with latest information on products, services and membership program provided by SmartLab Hub;
- Act as raw data for investigation or analysis to improve products and services provided by SmartLab Hub or any promotional purposes;
- To operate, process, maintain or manage your SmartLab Hub membership account;
- To use as any of the above purposes or in accordance with the law.
Type of Personal Information Collected
Types of personal information collected by SmartLab Hub may include, without limitation:
- Your personal information we may collect include your name, email address, mobile number, delivery address and billing address.
- Your business information such as company name and business title.
- IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser setting, browsing records, or other internet log information of your computer or mobile device.
The provision of personal information is voluntary, however, failure to provide the requested personal information may result in SmartLab Hub being unable to process your enquiry or deliver its services to you.
Retention of Personal Information
Unless there is any applicable law required that the personal information shall be retained for a specific period, personal information will be retained as long as necessary to fulfil the related purpose for which the personal information was collected.
Disclosure and Security of Personal Information
SmartLab Hub will take all reasonable steps to keep all personal information confidential and will not share your personal information with any third parties without your written consent.
SmartLab Hub may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Those third parties engaged by SmartLab Hub to assist delivery service of products you have purchased and other service available on this Website.
- Any third parties include but not limited to government, regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by applicable laws, judgement or court order.
Hub will take all reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information
collected will be safely and securely stored. Given the operation nature of
internet that no computer system and information provided over internet is
completely secure, SmartLab Hub cannot guarantee the security of transmission
and method of information storage. Any information which you transmit to us is
transmitted at your own risk.
Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers’ computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers’ viewing habits.
SmartLab Hub may use the personal information collect from you (including but not limited to name, contact information, personal interest and products and service you have purchased) to promote products, services and special offers to you. SmartLab Hub is required to obtain your written consent before use of your personal information for any promotional or marketing purpose.
If you prefer not to receive any promotional or marketing materials from SmartLab Hub, please contact our Customer Service.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites. These other websites are not under SmartLab Hub control over the way in which the operators of other websites deal with your personal information. Your use of any other websites is at your own risk.
In the event that you wish to access the personal information held by us, you may request to provide personal information in order to verify and confirm your identity. SmartLab Hub reserves the rights to apply an administrative charge for providing access to your personal information in response to such request.
Last Updated: 16 Aug 2021