Bel-Art Disposal Cartons for Glass
Disposal Cartons for Glass
Safe Disposal for Lab Glassware
Sturdy corrugated cardboard receptacle is supplied with a 2 mil thick, clear polyethylene bag to contain broken glass fragments and spilled liquids. When the box is full, lift the flap opening to a closed position and the entire unit is ready for disposal.
- Printed with eye-catching graphics in four languages (English, German, French, Spanish)
- Packaged flat to save space and shipping costs; quickly assembled
- Available in two sizes
- Floor model can be used with F13204-0001 sanitary, reusable cover
- Does not qualify as a DOT container
Cover for Glass Disposal Cartons (F13204-0001)
Opens with a Simple Touch; Sanitary, Reusable
Reusable plastic carton lid provides a wider opening 20.5 x 24.4cm (8" x 9½") permitting safer and more sanitary deposit of wastes. Store the disposable cardboard lid under the bottom of the carton and, when carton is full, simply remove the reusable Disposal Carton Cover, replace with the cardboard lid, and dispose of the carton in the usual fashion.
- Opens quickly and easily by pressing the built-in release tab - no batteries required!
- Green center panel matches printing on the glass disposal cartons; provides fast visual recognition of the waste stream
- Fits any disposal carton with a 31.5 x 31.5cm (12½ x 12½") opening including F24653-0001 Glass Disposal Floor Standing Carton
- Features a smooth 10.2 x 10.2cm (4 x 4") area for applying labels
- Reusable, wash as needed; autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
- Dishwasher and autoclave-safe
- Stock: Not for sales
- Model: Disposal_Cartons_Glass
Tags: Bel-Art , Disposal Cartons , Glass